"When I get married, I want to be very married."
Sophisticated, Engaging Magical Entertainment For Your Special Day
I have performed magic at hundreds weddings across Yorkshire, the UK and more recently abroad. Although how I perform can be tailored to exactly what you want, I tend to showcase my magic in a contemporary style using everyday items such as cards, coins, dice and bank notes.
Rather than a robot performing tricks, my favourite thing about performing at weddings is the interactions and banter I can have with the guests. I'm there to enhance their spirits and encourage the flow of a great time.
The days of a cheesy magician's cringeworthy flirting with guests are long gone, this is uplifting and engaging entertainment I'm hugely passionate about.
Any Questions? Just Ask
A Little Feedback
"The buzz Matt created amongst our guests on our wedding day was awesome, he added so much to the atmosphere both outside in the sun during the drinks reception and inside during the wedding breakfast. His knack of involving as many people as possible meant everyone was clapping and laughing right the way through. Thanks Matt, highly recommended." Nicola & Joe Frost Bride & Groom Cubley Hall, Penistone
A few more pointers about magic at your wedding:
- Magic during the photographs is a great way of keeping guests entertained.
- My tricks are designed to bring groups together, keep them engaged and give everyone some common ground to start socialising.
- I love to get people laughing, joking and applauding – all of which add to the atmosphere of a great day.
- Generally I would suggest about two hours of close up magic for most weddings.
- Some ceremonies are more suited to magical entertainment during the evening reception.
- If you are having kids come along then I can cater for them too. Usually during the speeches (and by no means to keep them out of the way, promise!), this can be done either as part of my stroll around close up magic or separately as The Magic Matt Show.
- With over 15 years of professional experience performing at weddings, I am more than happy to give free advice on anything entertainment related. If magic wouldn’t suit your special day then I promise to point you in the right direction with other ideas.
- My fantastic value wedding packages feature tricks that are suited to every guest without sacrificing on quality or style.
Feel free to have a little look through the images in my gallery to gain a rough idea of how the above translates to a ceremony.
If, on the other hand, you’d rather talk through your specific requirements, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today by either calling 07838 157 044 or emailing email@example.com.